AFTER TRYOUTS – Your Next steps
- U-12 PARENT MEETING – EASTMONT JR HIGH AUX GYM NOV. 20 @ 6PM
- U-14 PARENT MEETING – EASTMONT JR HIGH AUX GYM NOV. 20 @ 7PM
- U-15 & U-16 PARENT MEETING – FOOTHILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL NOV. 21 @ 6PM
- U-18 PARENT MEETING – FOOTHILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL NOV. 21 @ 7PM
- We will cover a lot of information at the parent meeting so please be prepared to attend.
- Upgrade your player registration through ERVA/USAV WebPoint from tryout member to a full membership. The cost is $55.00. Select North Central Washington VBC as your club.
- Read & print 2017-18 NCWVBC Handbook and sign last two pages and bring to the parent meeting.
- Read & sign “ERVA REGION ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT FORM. (ATTACHED LINK) Bring the signed forms along with your $300 deposit for player fees.
- Place your order from the Athlete Gear Pack. Please use this link and follow the instructions to place the order and have it delivered to your home. 2018 ATHLETE GEAR PACK STORE LINK If you are a GOLD team member, warm ups are REQUIRED!
- Place your order for your fans!! Hoodies, Hats, Stadium Chairs, ect. Please use this link and follow the instructions to place the order and have it delivered to your home. 2018 FAN PACK STORE LINK
- NCWVBC board members will be working with each team to distribute jerseys before the season begins.
- Your coach will contact you to let you know when the first practice will be.
- Attend Mandatory Referee Clinic, December 17th at the Wenatchee Valley Community College, Wenatchee Hall.
If you do not attend you will have to take a 5 hour online class before you will be allowed to play in a tournament per Evergreen Region requirements. NO EXCEPTIONS! We also encourage parents to attend the class as well! Please feel free to sit in and learn about common rules and scoring!
2018 Season Information
P.O. Box 4611
Wenatchee, WA 98807-4611
Our coaching staff varies from year-to-year. USA Volleyball currently has a minimum level education requirement in order to coach a USAV Junior Volleyball Program. This is satisfied with the completion of IMPACT (Increased Mastery and Professional Application of Coaching Theory) training. In addition, coaches are encouraged to attend CAP (Coaching Accreditation Program) Level I every few years to keep them in touch with cutting-edge information in the areas of skill development, tactical systems, conditioning, motor learning, mental training and much more.
It takes a lot of time and energy to keep a club running and we are always looking for volunteers. Parents/guardians are asked to assist in their players’ individual team administration by:
Volunteering with NCWVBC
CHAPERONES – Each team is required to have an official USAV registered team chaperone. Parent registration with Evergreen Region, and a background check is required and NCWVBC covers the cost.
BOOKIE – Obtaining hotel room blocks during tournaments
DUE COLLECTOR – Collecting money
SNACK PARENT – Purchasing/transporting team snacks/food during tournaments (We recommend two sets of parents share this responsibility)
FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR – As necessary, serve as the team’s fundraising coordinator We are always looking for new helpers, coaches and ideas for making NCWVBC a better club! Don’t hesitate to contact any of our Board Members or current coaches with your ideas!
Board Members –
NCWVBC Board of Directors – NCWVBC board members are volunteers and and do not get paid.
Club Director: Jeff Riley; (509) 670-1487 – email@example.com
Secretary: Tina Mitchell; (509) 393-6116 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Stephanie Fuller; (509) 670-6364 – email@example.com
Uniform Coordinator/Fundraising: TBD
Tournament Coordinator: Lisa Johnson; (509) 860-3188 – firstname.lastname@example.org