2019-2020 SEASON NCWVBC TRYOUTS
U-12 TRYOUTS (PLAYERS BORN ON OR AFTER 9/1/2007.)
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD @ WENATCHEE HIGH SCHOOL – 2 PM TO 4:30 PM
(single day tryout)
U-14 Tryouts (Players born on or after 9/1/2005)
Sunday, November 3rd @ Wenatchee High School – 5PM to 7PM
Group 1 – ALPHABETICAL – Last Names A-L (this is new)
Sunday, November 3rd @ Wenatchee High School – 7PM to 9PM
Group 2 – ALPHABETICAL – Last Name M-Z (this is new)
Wednesday, November 6th @ Wenatchee High School – 7pm to 9PM
All U-14 Athletes Trying Out Last Name Starting A Thru Z
U-16 TRYOUTS (PLAYERS BORN ON OR AFTER 9/1/2003.)
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH @ WENATCHEE HIGH SCHOOL – 2PM TO 5PM
(single day tryout)
U-18 TRYOUTS (PLAYERS BORN ON OR AFTER 9/1/2001.)
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH @ WENATCHEE HIGH SCHOOL – 6:00 TO 9:00 PM
(single day tryout)
“Playing Up: Players may try out for an older team than their natural age group; however, would have to be selected to be on the highest level”
New this year – Team selection will not be announced at the end of tryouts. Teams will be posted on NCWVBC.com website within 48 hours of the final tryout date.
TRYOUT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS ***please bring the following***
- PREVIOUS MEMBER: https://
- NEW MEMBER: https://
webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp/ memberships/ join.wp?mbr_ChapterID=25956
** Forms that must be read and signed by players and parents.**
- Complete and bring “Concussion Form for Players/Parents” available at the attached link Parent_Athlete Information Concussion and Cardiac Arrest Form or on NCWVBC website under forms
- Complete and bring “Medical Release Form” available at the attached link 2020 Player Medical Release Form or on NCWVBC website under forms
- Complete and Bring “Player Information sheet” available at the attached link 2020_NCWVBC_Player_Info or on NCWVBC website under forms
AFTER TRYOUTS – Your Next step
At tryouts, each athlete will be given an official ERVA Region Acceptance Agreement form. (attached link) This can be turned in anytime between tryouts and your teams Parent Meeting/1st Practice
- Upgrade your player registration through ERVA/USAV WebPoint from tryout member to a full membership. The cost is $55.00. Select North Central Washington VBC as your club.
- Read & print 2019-2020 NCWVBC Handbook and sign last two pages and bring to the parent meeting.
- Read & print “2019-2020 NCWVBC Letter of Commitment & Payment Schedule” sign along with your $300 deposit for player fees and bring to the parent meeting.
- Place your order from the Athlete Store. Info coming soon…. If you are a GOLD team member, warm ups are REQUIRED! (except 12 Gold athletes)
- Place your order from the Fan Store. Info coming soon….
- NCWVBC board members will be working with each team to distribute jerseys before the season begins.
- Attend Mandatory Referee Clinic, TBD, at the Wenatchee Valley Community College, Wenatchee Hall.
If you do not attend you will have to take a 5 hour online class before you will be allowed to play in a tournament per Evergreen Region requirements. NO EXCEPTIONS! We also encourage parents to attend the class as well! Please feel free to sit in and learn about common rules and scoring!
Your coach will contact you to let you know when the parent meeting/first practice will be. We will cover a lot of information at the parent meeting so please be prepared to attend.
2020 Season Information
P.O. Box 4611
Wenatchee, WA 98807-4611
Our coaching staff varies from year-to-year. USA Volleyball currently has a minimum level education requirement in order to coach a USAV Junior Volleyball Program. This is satisfied with the completion of IMPACT (Increased Mastery and Professional Application of Coaching Theory) training. In addition, coaches are encouraged to attend CAP (Coaching Accreditation Program) Level I every few years to keep them in touch with cutting-edge information in the areas of skill development, tactical systems, conditioning, motor learning, mental training and much more.
It takes a lot of time and energy to keep a club running and we are always looking for volunteers. Parents/guardians are asked to assist in their players’ individual team administration by:
Volunteering with NCWVBC
CHAPERONES – Each team is required to have an official USAV registered team chaperone. Parent registration with Evergreen Region, and a background check is required and NCWVBC covers the cost.
BOOKIE – Obtaining hotel room blocks during tournaments
SNACK PARENT – Purchasing/transporting team snacks/food during tournaments (We recommend two sets of parents share this responsibility)
FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR – As necessary, serve as the team’s fundraising coordinator We are always looking for new helpers, coaches and ideas for making NCWVBC a better club! Don’t hesitate to contact any of our Board Members or current coaches with your ideas!
Board Members –
NCWVBC Board of Directors – NCWVBC board members are volunteers and and do not get paid.
Club Director: Jeff Riley; (509) 670-1487 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Eva Osburn; (509) 679-1988 – email@example.com
Treasurer: Stephanie Fuller; (509) 670-6364 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniform Coordinator/Fundraising: Karrie Wolsborn; (509) 393-4065 – email@example.com
Tournament Coordinator: Fona Sugg-Mathena; (509) 860-2507 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board member – Chrissie Dahl; (509) 668-8575 – email@example.com
Board member – Connor Metcalfe; (949) 680-8955 – firstname.lastname@example.org